- Nikon 1 Mount Lens/CX Format
- 27-81mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 16
- High Refractive Index Elements
- One ED Glass and four Aspherical Elements
- Internal Focus AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Power Drive Zoom Motor
- Retractable Design & Built-In Lens Cover
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- In a white retail box
The Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens is a standard zoom lens for Nikon 1 CX-format digital cameras. It offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-81mm and a variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6, making this a good wide-angle to medium telephoto option for everyday shooting. Also, it features a Power-Drive zoom which is a fast quiet zoom control with adjustable speed, useful for smooth video shooting.
For clearer images, the 10-30mm lens features Vibration Reduction image stabilization which counters the effects of camera shake at longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths. The lens also utilizes one ED glass element and four aspherical elements for maintaining sharp images with minimal distortion. Additionally, it has a built-in lens cover for protection.
- Power Drive zoom is silent and can be adjusted with camera controls to help minimize camera shake from handling the camera
- Minimum focus distance of 0.7'
- Aspherical glass element helps to eliminate distortion and aberrations
- Four extra-low dispersion glass elements correct chromatic aberrations
- Internal focusing means that the overall length of the lens doesn't change during use
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 7 groups
- Uses 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Lens barrel retracts when not in use
- The angle of view from 77° to 29°40"
- Aperture range of f/3.5 to f/16
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.