- Nikon 1 Mount Lens/CX Format
- 27-81mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 16
- High Refractive Index Elements
- One ED Glass & Four Aspherical Elements
- Internal Focus AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization
- Power Drive Zoom Motor
- Retractable Design & Built-In Lens Cover
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- In white retail box
The Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens is a standard zoom lens for Nikon 1 CX-format digital cameras. It offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27-81mm and a variable aperture of f/3.5-5.6, making this a good wide angle to medium telephoto option for everyday shooting. Also, it features a Power-Drive zoom which is a fast quiet zoom control with adjustable speed, useful for smooth video shooting.
For clearer images, the 10-30mm lens features Vibration Reduction image stabilization which counters the effects of camera shake at longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths. The lens also utilizes one ED glass element and four aspherical elements for maintaining sharp images with minimal distortion. Additionally, it has a built-in lens cover for protection.
- Power Drive zoom is silent and can be adjusted with camera controls to help minimize camera shake from handling the camera
- Minimum focus distance of 0.7'
- Aspherical glass element helps to eliminate distortion and aberrations
- Four extra-low dispersion glass elements correct chromatic aberrations
- Internal focusing means that overall length of lens doesn't change during use
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 7 groups
- Uses 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Lens barrel retracts when not in use
- Angle of view from 77° to 29°40"
- Aperture range of f/3.5 to f/16
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.