- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Retractable Design
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II is a wide-angle to portrait-length 27-82.5mm-equivalent zoom for Nikon DX-format DSLRs. Its useful focal length range is suited to a wide variety of subject types and its retractable lens barrel design maintains a sleek form factor for walk-around shooting. The optical design features a Super Integrated Coating on individual elements, which helps to minimize reflections, flare, and ghosting for high contrast and color accuracy. Contributing to sharp imagery, Vibration Reduction minimizes the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, the Silent Wave Motor affords fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance.
- Standard zoom spans wide-angle to portrait focal lengths and is designed for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras, where it provides a 27-82.5mm equivalent range.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit from shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- A retractable lens barrel design maintains an especially compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.4 x 3.4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.