- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- From A Camera bundle kit in Retail White box, We are a Nikon Authorized” Dealer
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850 (in DX mode), and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D5300, D5200, and D3300; D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D610, D600, D5, and Df in DX mode; and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.