- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Seven Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Weather Sealed; Rubber Mount Seal
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens from Nikon is a sharp, versatile, and durable telephoto zoom lens with a fast constant maximum aperture, useful in lowlight situations. A workhorse of a lens used by professionals and amateurs alike it is ideal for photojournalism, sports, and wildlife photography and is effective for almost all telephoto applications, including portraiture. An FX format lens can also be mounted and used on DX-format DSLRs.
The innovative Vibration Reduction (VR II) system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake allowing handheld telephoto shooting even in poorly lit conditions. It offers the equivalent of 3.5 shutter speeds and stops faster than what the camera is set for. Its Internal Focus System provides fast autofocus without extending the lens and the Silent Wave AF Motor enables quiet and smooth focus adjustment. Full-time manual focus override allows for precise manual focus at any time and the minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range is 4.6' (1.4 m).
Seven extra-low dispersion lens elements minimize chromatic aberration and Nano Crystal Coating reduces ghosting and flare. In addition, Nikon's multilayer Super Integrated Lens Coating minimizes reflections in the wider wavelength range for improved color and clarity. Suited for use in difficult conditions, the lens is weather-sealed with a rubber mount seal and includes a detachable tripod foot and lens hood.
Fast f/2.8 Maximum Aperture and Practical Focal Length Range
Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
7 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Nano Crystal Coat
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Internal Focus (IF)
Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Minimum Focus Distance of 4.6'
M/A Focus Mode Switch
Flower-Shaped Lens Hood and Removable Tripod Foot
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page