- 20.2MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor
- EXPEED C2 Image Processor
- 28x Zoom-NIKKOR f/3.1-5.9 ED VR Lens
- 22.5-630mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 460k-Dot TFT-LCD Screen
- HD 720p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Contrast-Detect AF System
- ISO 1600 and Built-In Flash
- Scene Auto Selector
- Runs on Four AA Batteries
The COOLPIX L340 Digital Camera from Nikon. Using a 20.2MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor combined with a 28x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED VR lens, users will be able to create sharp, high-resolution images in a variety of situations, thanks to a vast 22.5-630mm zoom range. Also, the power of the EXPEED C2 image processor will help reduce noise in low-light conditions at sensitivities up to ISO 1600 and enable continuous shooting at up to 1 fps. A Dynamic Fine Zoom setting can further increase the camera's reach to 56x while built-in Vibration Reduction will minimize the effects of camera shake.
Shooters can use the large 3.0" 460k-dot LCD screen on the rear of the camera for composing and reviewing images as well as setting up the camera to record HD 720p video at 30 fps. Ensuring that your stills and video are sharp is a contrast-detect AF system. Also, a Scene Auto Selector will take the guesswork out of shooting by analyzing the scene and choosing one of the 16 modes to best capture it. Additionally, the camera runs on four easily found AA batteries and features a built-in flash to help in low light.
20.2MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor and EXPEED C2 Image Processor
28x Zoom-NIKKOR ED VR Lens
HD 720p Video Recording
Build & Handling
- The rear 3.0" 460k-dot LCD screen helps users compose and review their images.
- A large grip and ergonomic button layout will help shooters quickly and easily use the camera.
- Built-in flash.
- Accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards.
- Runs on four easily-found AA batteries.
Other Camera Features
- Scene Auto Selector will analyze your scene and choose one of 16 modes for the shot.
- Contrast-detect AF system offers center, face detection, and Target Finding AF modes.
- 43MB of internal memory.
- Uses an electronically-controlled 3.3-stop ND filter for controlling exposure.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.