- Well used-may exhibit "dings" or noticeable marks to finish
- Including Strap, UV Filter, Lend Cap
- Stock 114-3607903-6263403
The Nikon's N80 offers features that photographers want in a compact design, including a five-area AF system with the Multi-CAM900 AF Sensor module, and a 10-segment 3D Matrix Metering system. It is also equipped with a built-in Speedlight that incorporates the 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash system. In addition, the F80 boasts an advanced focusing display system, which provides two benefits - the Vari-Brite Focus Area display and On-Demand Grid Lines.
Efficient and logical controls include responsive Nikon Dual Command Dials for optimum control. Full-time AF operation with every AF Nikkor lens. Nikon's exclusive Dynamic AF technology knows where the subject is. Innovative Autofocus system features five separate AF detection sensors that cover the top, bottom, center, left, and right for fluid and instinctual composition.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.