- HIGH SHUTTER SPEED: In rear curtain sync, the flash fires just before the rear curtain closes. This can be used at slow shutter speeds to create dynamic shots of moving objects at night. The Di700A supports up to 1/8000 second shutter speeds.
- SELECTOR DIAL AND COLOR LCD DISPLAY: The color LED panel and easy-to-use selection dial offers an ingeniously simple user experience even when combined with the Nissin Air 1 Commander. The combination of color LCD display and selector dial enable the user to take full control of the flash with just one finger.
- PROFESSIONAL FLASH HEAD DESIGN: Nissin Di700A has rotation lock release buttons and the flash head rotates horizontally 180 ° to right and left, tilts up to 90°and expanded 7°of downward tilt, for close up photography. It makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used. The zoom range can be automatically or manually adjusted from 24 mm-200 mm and can achieve an output of up to GN 54.
- FLEXIBLE COMBINATION: The Nissin Di700A is a simple and convenient flash, yet incorporates many professional features such as wireless off camera control. Di700A can be combined with the Air 1 Commander (sold separately) and other NAS-compatible flash units to maximize flexibility when shooting on location. After the Di700A and Air 1 Commander have been paired, the flash TTL EV compensation, manual output and manual zoom can all be set to be displayed on the Di700A at the same time.
- NISSIN AIR SYSTEM TRANSMISSION: The Nissin Air System, NAS, is Nissin's newly developed 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4 GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations. Equipped with Nissin's ID technology, the ID's give each of the NAS compatible devices a unique identity and can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference.
Details: The new Nissin Di700 comes with the stylish look; colorful LED control panel and selector dial which is the first one among the flash manufacturers. Even beginners can quickly get started. All settings can be easily operated by one finger-tip. The auto zoom coverage has increased to 24~200mm from its predecessor. It can achieve maximum output of GN54 at 200mm. Compared with same level flashes from other brands, the Nissin Di700 can create a variety lighting changes. Due to the requirement of users, Nissin Di700 has new rotating lock release buttons. The flash head rotates horizontally 180 Degree to right and left, tilts up to 90 Degree and expanded 7 Degree of downward tilt, which is suitable for close up photography. It makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.