- Sony ADI / P-TTL Compatible
- Auto Rotate Color Display
- Wireless TTL
- 24-104mmm Auto Zoom Head
- Fill in Sub Flash
Details: Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus – Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting. Various Functions – TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash TTL: Supports Sony ADI / P-TTL. Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated. Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at every 1/3 stops. The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera. Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built-in the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16. The distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display. Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128. The best solution for off camera flash technique The Di866 Wireless TTL system supports Sony ADI / P-TTL. Di866 can be used jointly with Sony original flash as either Master and Remote (Slave). The Di866 also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera’s flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode. Quick Loading Battery Magazine. The Di866 has battery magazine system same as Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all fo External Service Boxur AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.