- TTL FLASH LEVEL COMPENSATION: The power of the flash can be regulated using the TTL flash level compensation. Whereas the total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -2EV to +2EV in 0.5EV steps.
- 3 SLAVE MODES: i40 can be set to Group A, B or C and controlled wirelessly in TTL and manual modes. Using the 3 slave modes, multiple flashes can be set up to enjoy creative photography in any situation.
- SIMPLE SELECTOR DIAL: The i40 has 2 selector dials, a function dial and a power dial. The small lamp indicates the current settings so that even beginners can quickly get started and the video light function. 9 levels of output can also be achieved by using the dials and the i40 can support up to 1/8000 shutter speeds.
- POWERFUL MINI: The pocket-sized Nissin i40 weighs only 7.2 oz. and is perfect for use as a fill-in flash even on the sunniest of days. Its compact dimensions make the i40 the ideal flash for family outings, indoor and outdoor shoots and perfectly suitable for traveling. The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left and tilts up 90°which is suitable for close up photography. This makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
- NISSIN AIR SYSTEM TRANSMISSION: The Nissin Air System, NAS, is Nissin's newly developed 2.4 GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4 GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations. Equipped with Nissin's ID technology, the ID's give each of the NAS compatible devices a unique identity and can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference.
Details: The pocket size of Nissin i40 weights only 203g of weight. It is suitable for filling shadows on even the sunniest of days, suitable for family shooting, indoor/ outdoor shooting and especially suitable for traveling. Professional functions are included: Wireless TTL mode; Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed; Flash output of GN40 at 105mm; Video light function with 9 steps of output level adjustment; Simple operation panel with two selector dials to operate the flash; Flash head tilts up and rotates horizontally to right and left for making bounced lighting more versatile by utilizing more angles. A Soft box is supplied.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.