- Lens Adapter Leica M lenses to Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Adapter Leica M lenses to Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Precision Made
- Precision engineered to focus at infinity
- Stop-down metering and automatic exposure using aperature priority is possible with most cameras
- Fits these Micro Four Thirds bodies: Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2, E-PL1, Panasonic DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G10, DMC-GH1 and DMC-GF1
- Novoflex: Known worldwide for its distinctive capacities, perfect functionality, timeless design and durability.
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Details: The Novoflex MFT/LEM Lens Mount Adapter allows a Leica M mount lens (made by Leica, Konica, Voigtlander, and others) to be mounted to any Micro Four-Thirds system camera body (made by Olympus, Panasonic, and others). The lens will focus to infinity perfectly and the Novoflex adapter contains no optical elements, but there will not be any communication between the Leica M mount lens and the Micro Four Thirds camera body. You can use the lens in the fully manual exposure mode, or in the aperture-priority mode auto exposure. There are some particularly special Leica M mount lenses in the world, and this adapter allows the use of those gems on another body system. Only the shallow flange-to-sensor distance of the Four Thirds system allows such cross-pollination; the bigger SLR systems of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony cannot accept such lenses without additional glass in between the lens and body, which would essentially negate all the advantages of those lovely Leica M mount optics.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.