Novoflex Adapter for Leica M Lenses
The Novoflex MFT/LEM Lens Mount Adapter allows a Leica M mount lens (made by Leica, Konica, Voigtlander, and others) to be mounted to any Micro Four-Thirds system camera body (made by Olympus, Panasonic, and others). The lens will focus to infinity perfectly and the Novoflex adapter contains no optical elements, but there will not be any communication between the Leica M mount lens and the Micro Four Thirds camera body. You can use the lens in the fully manual exposure mode, or in the aperture-priority mode auto exposure. There are some particularly special Leica M mount lenses in the world, and this adapter allows the use of those gems on another body system. Only the shallow flange-to-sensor distance of the Four Thirds system allows such cross-pollination; the bigger SLR systems of Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony cannot accept such lenses without additional glass in between the lens and body, which would essentially negate all the advantages of those lovely Leica M mount optics.
- Lens Adapter Leica M lenses to Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Adapter Leica M lenses to Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Precision Made
- Precision engineered to focus at infinity
- Stop-down metering and automatic exposure using aperature priority is possible with most cameras
- Fits these Micro Four Thirds bodies: Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2, E-PL1, Panasonic DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G10, DMC-GH1 and DMC-GF1
- Novoflex: Known worldwide for its distinctive capacities, perfect functionality, timeless design and durability.
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects