- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One Super HR Element
- MSC AF System, Manual Focus Clutch
- Snapshot Focus Mode with DoF Scale
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- MPN: V311020BU001
The black M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2 from Olympus is a 24mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide focal length pairs with the bright f/2 maximum aperture to benefit available light shooting as well as astrophotography applications. The lens's optical design makes use of one aspherical element, one DSA (Double Super Aspherical) element, and a Super HR (high refractive index) element to reduce spherical aberrations and control distortion for notable sharpness, and one extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens is characterized by its Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system for quick and quiet performance, as well as a manual focus clutch and Snapshot Focus mode for intuitive control over focus position and depth of field.
- The wide-angle prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Aspherical, DSA, and Super HR elements combine to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- One extra-low dispersion element minimizes chromatic aberration and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control. This also reveals the Snapshot Focus mode, which incorporates a depth of field scale for working with hyperfocal focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.