- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm
- Zoom Range: 12-42mm (8mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless TTL Master/Slave Functionality
- LED Light with 1/1 to 1/16 Power
- Recycle Time: 2-2.5 Seconds
- High Speed, Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
Video users will enjoy the addition of an LED light for a portable constant lighting solution with a power output that can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/16. Also, it has wireless master and slave TTL functionality for off-camera lighting setups. In addition to all of these features, the FL-600R has high-speed, slow, first and second curtain sync modes. And, it has a recycle time of 2-2.5 seconds and runs on 4 AA batteries.
- 35mm equivalent coverage of 24-85mm, expandable to 16mm with a wide panel
- Integrated LED light is capable of functioning as an AF illuminator for still images or full-time auxiliary lighting for video capture
- Built-in wide panel and catch light bounce card
- Flash settings are adjustable via the arrow keys and dial on the rear of the unit, or by using the controls on an attached camera
- When used in wireless mode, the FL-600R has an integrated commander function for remotely firing other wireless flash units without firing itself
- A versatile unit, it may also be used as a slave flash, controlled via a camera's built-in flash or another commander unit
- As many as 3 groups of flashes, as well as a clip-on flash like the FL-LM2, can be configured independently
- 4 wireless channels are available, preventing interference from other photographers' flashes
- Can also be attached and locked securely onto a camera's hot shoe, or mounted externally with a compatible flash bracket and cables like the FL-BK01, FL-BKP02, FL-BKM03 or FL-BK04
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.