- Micro Four Thirds System
- 18-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One HR Element, One ED Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Retractable Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
the M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4-5.6 Lens from Olympus is an 18-36mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The advanced optical design couples with a retractable lens design to realize a sleek form factor while maintaining consistent sharpness and illumination throughout the zoom range. Two Dual Super Aspherical elements, one aspherical element, and a high refractive index element control spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and resolution, and one extra-low dispersion element reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy. The lens is also characterized by its Move & Still Compatible autofocus system that is quick, quiet, and smooth to suit both photo and video shooting applications.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.