Brand: OP/TECH USA
- Allows users to fasten small cameras to many OP/TECH USA neck straps
- Easily attaches to strap with 3/8" quick disconnects
- 1.5mm Nylon cord loop works great with small connection points
- Contains four connectors (each connector includes one female quick disconnect and one male with loop)
- Made in the USA
Details: With the OP/TECH USA system connectors, The camera or binocular owner has several connection options. Mini QD loops allow users to easily fasten small cameras to many OP/TECH USA neck and wrist straps and also quickly switch between straps. They incorporate a thin cord loop for tight camera strap connection areas and 3/8" Quick disconnects for easy attachment to a strap. They are approximately 2. 5" (6, 4cm) in length when attached to a camera. Mini QD loops are available in sets of four. mini QD loops are small but mighty and perfect for compact cameras! Each one has a tensile strength of 44lbs which far exceeds the demands of a compact camera. how to attach Mini QD loops: thread small cord loop through connection point on camera. Thread Mini quick disconnect through opening of loop. Pull Mini quick disconnect to tighten knot.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.