- Osram ELH lamp MR16 300w 120v GY5.3 3350k Halogen Light Bulb
- mr16 halogen bulbs
Publisher: Osram Sylvania
Details: This is the Osram Sylvania ELH MR16. This bulb uses 300 watts and 120 volts. This Tungsten halogen has a GY5.3 2 Pin base with reflector. This lamp has a rated life of 35 hours with a CC-8 filament. Abbreviation Name ELH Ansi Code ELH Application (Market) Projector - Overhead Base GY5.3 2-Pin Bulb Type Halogen Bulbs Color Rendering Index (CRI) 100 Color Temperature (K) 3350 Current Type Alternating Current (AC) Diameter (in) 1.989 Filament CC-8 Lamp Finish Clear Luminous Flux (LM) 525 Maximum Overall Length (in) 1.755 Operating Position s 90 Rated Life (Hours) 35 Shape MR16 Voltage (V) 120V Voltage (V) 120 Wattage (W) 300 Watt (W) 300W Working Distance (in) 5.948
Package Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.