- 60 minute SP/90 minute LP digital video cassette
DVC (Mini DV) Tape- 60 Minutes
The MiniDV format standard delivers more than 500 lines of horizontal resolution. This is about a 25% improvement in picture quality over the best analog formats. On top of that because it
records both video and audio as digital data this information can
be transferred -- without any loss of picture or audio quality --
to a computer for editing and then transferred back to DV tape without a reduction in either picture or audio quality.
-- SPECIFICATIONs -----------------------------------
Length (m) : 70.4
Thickness (micrometer) : 7
Width (mm) : 6.35
Coercivity (KA/m) : 120
Output Level (21 MHz) : more than -1
Frequency Response (21/10.5 MHz) (dB) : within + or - 2
Over write (10.5/21 MHz) (dB) : less than 2
C/N (21 MHz) (dB) : more than -2
C/N (10.5 MHz) (dB) : more than -2
Output level (0.47 MHz) (dB) : 0
Over write (0.47/21 MHz) (dB) : less than 1
Impulse Response : within + or - 5
Recording Time (min.) SP Mode : 60
Recording Time (min.) LP Mode : 90
Continuous Varying Incidence (CVI) : Yes
Diamond-like (DL) carbon-coated thin film: Yes
Reduced tape friction : Yes
Tape Grade : Linear Plus
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.0 x 0.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.