- 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 24-480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 0.74x 2.36m-Dot OLED Live View EVF
- 3" 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K Recording at 24.00 fps & 100 Mbps
- CINELIKE Profiles; 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity; 4K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 12 fps Continuous Shooting
- Manual Control Ring & Built-In ND Filter
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2500 Digital Camera comes close with an incredible mix of advanced photographic capabilities thanks to a 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and outstanding video specs which include DCI 4K format video at a true 24.00 fps. Benefitting all of these functions is a versatile Leica DC Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-4.5 lens with a far-reaching 20x optical zoom. This optic uses numerous specialized elements to guarantee sharp images and offers an outstanding 24-480mm equivalent zoom range. On top of this, the camera features a DSLR-like body design that is very ergonomic, including manual control rings, a 0.74x 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, and a 3.0" 1.04m-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD.
Interestingly for a normally stills-focused camera, the FZ2500 boasts incredible video features, most notably DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) recording at 24.00 fps in addition to more conventional UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) and Full HD options. This capable camera also offers Panasonic's CINELIKE D and CINELIKE V picture profiles for professional grading capabilities, and it can gain V-Log L through an optional upgrade. Along with this the camera has high bit rates of up to 200 Mbps using MP4 and MOV formats and it can output video over HDMI with a professional-quality 4:2:2 10-bit signal. Additionally, the FZ2500 has a built-in ND filter for selectable levels as well as no recording duration limit.
For stills, the FZ2500 is a very capable system thanks to the high-resolution 1" sensor. This enables sensitivities up to ISO 25600 and continuous shooting rates of up to 50 fps with an electronic shutter and 12 fps with a mechanical shutter. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to control and transfer photos to your mobile devices and a variety of 4K PHOTO modes leverage the power of 4K video to provide another method to capture fast action.
20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 20x Optical Zoom f/2.8-4.5 Lens
DCI 4K Video Recording
Making this more of a professional tool is the inclusion of numerous high-end video recordings features, such as flat CINELIKE D and CINELIKE V profiles for color grading. Also, shooters can purchase an optional upgrade to add V-Log L to the FZ2500. Along with all of this video shooters can output footage over HDMI with a 4:2:2 10-bit signal and time code for maximum quality and malleability in post. A custom video GUI makes shooting much more intuitive while a 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks enable the use of external microphones and real-time monitoring. Furthermore, the FZ2500 does not have any time recording limits and it is equipped with a built-in ND filter for quickly managing your exposure.
4K PHOTO Capabilities
- Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
A built-in focus stacking feature lets you program the capture of a sequence of photos with shifting focus. This technique allows you to utilize the highest-performing aperture as well as increase the depth of field in your final image.
5-Axis HYBRID Optical Image Stabilization+
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- The 3.0" 1.04m-dot rear touchscreen LCD has a free-angle design, allowing you to pull it out, rotate it, tilt it, and more to ensure you always have a clear view.
- A 0.74x 2.36m-dot Live View EVF is available for more natural shooting at eye level.
- Physical lens control rings provides tactile control over some commonly used settings.
- Three programmable function buttons are present on the lens barrel.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to pair the FZ2500 with smartphones or tablets running the Panasonic Image App for wireless image transferring and remote camera control.
Other Camera Features
- A mechanical shutter enables a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec and an electronic shutter function avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Creative Panorama mode allows you to create seamless panoramic imagery by simply panning about the scene to capture wide-field views.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Photo Style settings: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation, Color Tone, and Filter Effect.
- Exposure, aperture, focus, and white balance bracketing.
- Supported languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Chinese (Traditional).
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.