- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Autofocus with MF Override
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Lumix G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 28-90mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Well-suited for most general shooting applications, this lens employs one aspherical element to help reduce the overall size and weight of the lens, and this element also works to control distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness. Individual elements have also been multi-coated to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, a MEGA O.I.S. system is featured, which compensates for camera shake to better enable shooting handheld in low-light environments.
- Standard zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element controls spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The Autofocus motor supports the camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.