- Power a Phottix Mitros flash from an Indra battery pack or AC adapter
- The coiled design allows it to easily stretch from 2.5-6.0' during use
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Details: Connect the Phottix Indra Battery Pack to hot shoe flashes for extra power and super-fast recharge times. Cable for Phottix Mitros, Canon, Nikon and Sony Hot Shoe Flashes available. Committed to cutting-edge innovation and excellence in photographic accessories. The Phottix track record speaks for itself. Holder of 40 patents, Phottix achieved acclaim for its award-winning Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger - the first trigger to feature full TTL and Manual Power and flash zoom control. The revolutionary Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash built a radio TTL flash trigger and receiver into a hot shoe flash. In the last five years Phottix has become a dominant force in the photography industry. Phottix's electronic accessories run the gamut: From the innovative Phottix Mitros series of TTL Flashes, the Phottix Odin, Strato and Ares series of Flash Triggers, the Hector 7HD LCD remote, shutter releases, to lighting and studio solutions. All Phottix products are developed with feedback from professional photographer - to assist in overcoming the challenges they face. Phottix’s 2014-2016 product line-up takes photography solutions to the next level with yet unseen technology, compatibility and durability.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.0 x 0.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.