- Built-In Odin
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
Details: The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality for use with Canon cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups. This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed. The flash head has the ability to rotate 180 Degree in each direction and tilt from -7 Degree to +90 Degree. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0. 1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2. 5 seconds with a quick flash mode. Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3. 5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual, an adapter for external power packs, and a flash stand. Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away. Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors. Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.