No matter what kind of sports or exercise you're into, Polk's UltraFit 500 headphones will be right there with you. Their silicone ear tips rest gently in the outer part of your ear canals while soft, bendable ear clips keep them firmly in place, even during the most challenging maneuvers. The built-in moisture shield helps ensure they'll keep going at least as long as you do. And a high-performance driver design allows these little headphones to punch out the surprisingly detailed sound, delivering the kind of performance that'll inspire you on your next workout.
Pick the cable length that's right for you
The UltraFit 500s include two tangle-resistant, Kevlar®-reinforced cables to match your listening style. Along 41" cable lets you wear your music player on your waist or in your pants pocket, while the short 14" cable makes a convenient connection to an iPod tucked into an armband holder or shirt pocket. Or, you can unplug the extension cables altogether, and hook the headphones straight into an iPod nano®, iPod shuffle®, or other MP3 player clipped to your shirt collar. The UltraFit 500s come with a soft, zippered case for storage, and a clothing clip to help keep them in place while you're on the move.
- in-ear headphones designed for sports and active use
- moisture-resistant construction for long-term durability
- bendable SecureFit™ Supports help headphones stay in place during on-the-go listening
- detachable 41" straight cord with angled stereo mini (3.5mm) plug
- short, detachable 14" cord included for convenient connection to armband-mounted portable music players
- StrainGuard™ Kevlar®-reinforced core and connections help eliminate cable failure
- flat, ribbon-like cord design resists tangles
- includes three pairs of StayFit™ silicone ear tip sleeves (S/M/L) for a comfortable fit and moderate noise isolation
- environmental awareness design allows you to hear enough of your surroundings to feel secure during exercise
- frequency response: 18-23,000Hz
- impedance: 16 ohms
- sensitivity: 118 dB
- includes soft, zippered carrying case and clothing clip
- warranty: 1 year
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.