Book a photography lesson via FaceTime or Skype. Each Lesson is at least 45 minutes.
I'm a professional Photographer for the past 6 years, an employee at Camera Wholesalers now for almost 5 years. My enjoyment in photography started when I bought my first camera, Sony a65v, while at college at CCSU. It started as a passion/hobby and I've turned it into a career.
My expertise is in digital photography and concentration on sports photography and events such as weddings and family gatherings. I can teach you what you would like to know from simple portraits to moving subject and everything in between. I teach one-on-one individualized lessons here at Camera Wholesalers and no matter if you are a beginner or a season veteran shooting I can help you to understand what it is you want.
I am a wedding photographer by trade and an NCAA Freelance Sports Photographer with experience shooting Mens and Womens Division 1-A Athletics at the highest level. I've worked for schools such as Duke University, UCLA, Oregon, and UCONN for Basketball and Football.
How it works
- Choose a block of your preference.
- Optional. At the cart specify in ""Special instructions for seller"" what you want to learn more about.
- At checkout, shipping info can be ignored by adding a random shipping address.
- You'll be contacted via email confirming the date, time and which method the lesson will be given.
- Lesson time!
What's your cancellation policy on the lessons?
Cancel at any time for a full refund.
My schedule changed last minute. What do I do?
Contact us and we'll work out a new schedule. If we can't reschedule, you'll get a full refund.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.