Brand: Pro Tapes
- 11-mil thick matte cloth gaffer's tape with rubber adhesive conforms well to irregular surfaces for labeling, and temporary securing and sealing applications
- Adhesive removes cleanly from most surfaces
- Tape resists abrasion and can be torn by hand
- Can be used outdoors and withstands temperatures from 50 to 200 degrees F
- Measures 55 yd. long
The ProTapes Cable Path gaffer's tape is 11 mil thick, and 55 yd. long, and is made from vinyl-coated cloth that has a rubber adhesive on each edge of one side and a smooth, nonstick area between the edges to advance cable and wire. The tape, also known as gaffer or gaffers' tape, conforms well to irregular surfaces, has low light reflectivity, and removes cleanly without residue from most surfaces. It resists abrasion and can be torn by hand. The tape can be used outdoors and withstands temperatures from 50 to 200 degrees F. Tensile strength is 45 lb. per inch.
ProTapes & Specialties manufactures pressure-sensitive tapes.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.