- High image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture L lens for EOS R System cameras.
- Blue spectrum refractive optics (br) Reduces chromatic aberration.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.79 ft./0.85M.
- Control ring for direct setting changes.
- One Aspheric element and one UD lens.
- Macro Lens Type
Details: With its fixed 85mm focal length and wide f/1.2 maximum aperture, the RF 85mm F1.2 L USM lens is ideal for photographing portraits, weddings, fashion and more, and great for low-light situations and producing beautiful, soft backgrounds. It has a noticeable improved autofocus speed from The EF version of this lens, and works great with the eye detection AF feature found in the EOS R and EOS RP cameras to provide impressive focus on a subject’s eye. All this and more, including blue spectrum refractive optics (BR) to help reduce chromatic aberration and air Sphere coating to help minimize flaring and ghosting, combine to give you a lens you’ll want among your favorites
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 6.1 x 6.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.