- Multi-Coated high transmission German glass with controlled filtration from 400 Nm on, totaling blocking all up
- German made 72mm precision machined Crafted Brass Rings to ensure optical flatness
- Professional thin design Filters for all Imaging applications for both wide angle and telephoto lenses
- German high performance optical glass and multicasting coatings offers a perfect protection Complement to any Lens
- A unique quality scratch resistant lotus leaf hard Coat to prevent abrasions and the effects of moisture while providing a professional standard of light transmission
Details: Modern taking lenses produce sharp, high-contrast, true-color and distortion-free photographs. If you have spent a lot of money for a good lens, you do not want to run the risk of image quality losses due to inferior filters. For the filter is just as much a part of the optical beam path as the lens elements. German made Rode stock UV blocking filters, block the UV radiation with a steep flank exactly at the border to visible light, that is extremely efficient and have perfect color neutrality. Due to the perfect color neutrality, a flat Slim line frame with the glass only 1.4 mm thick with blackened edges and special formulated multi coatings, help make UV blocking filters the ideal protective filters which can stay on the lens at all times. The UV blocking filters of the HR digital line are furthermore characterized by a water-repellent coating at which water rolls off and oil, fingerprints and other contamination adhere less for easy cleaning. The HR digital UV filters are manufactured in Germany and incorporate the best optical glass with perfect optical surface quality, and a multi-coated high transmission with controlled filtration from 400 nm on, totaling blocking all UV. Extremely scratch resistant multi coatings, liquid and dirt repellent coated, rugged Slim brass ring with front threads that is wide-angle compatible. All filters meet international RoHS standards for Environmental concerns
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.