- Ultra Wide-Angle 14mm Lens
- Compatible w/ Full Frame & APS-C Cameras
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses -- Sharp Images
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Manual Focus Lens
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
The 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF from Rokinon gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full-frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9' / 28cm from the lens and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera's menu.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- The lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' / 28cm for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- The lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.