- For Semi-Pro DSLR with Lens | Perfect Fit | Bag Opens Away from Your Body | Water-Repellent Exterior
- Front Organizer Pocket with Zippers | Two Memory Card Pockets | Mesh Side Pocket
- Two Side Loops for Optional Pouches | Two Removable Interior Support Strips | Adjustable, Removable Shoulder Strap
- Top Carry Handle / Belt Loop
- Whats In The Box: Shoulder Strap, Limited 1-Year Warranty
Carry-on Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 20.9" (53.1 cm)
Material: Exterior: 600D Oxford nylon , Lining: 150D polyester , D-rings: Plastic
Type of Closure: Zippers with yellow pull tabs , Quick-release buckle
Exterior Dimensions: 7.3 x 5.3 x 8.25" (18.5 x 13.5 x 21.0 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.5 x 7.0" (16.5 x 11.4 x 17.8 cm)
Carrying/Transport Options: Adjustable, removable shoulder strap , Top carry handle
Weight: 10.3 oz (292.0 g)
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.2 x 5.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.