- Well used-may exhibit "dings" or noticeable marks to finish
- Included: Front Cover, Rear Cap, Tripod Caller, Strap, Case,
- For Nikon AF DSLR Cameras
- Telephoto Zoom Lens
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) for Smooth AF
- Designed for Full-Frame DSLR Cameras
- 4 SLD (Special Low Dispersion) Elements
- Inner Focusing System
- 105mm Filter Size
- Only 11" (28cm) Long
- Features a large aperture of f/2.8 at the 300-millimeter focal length
- Multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduces flare and ghosting
- Features SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements for superior correction of chromatic aberration
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for ultra-quiet shooting
The Sigma APO 120-300mm f2.8 EX DG HSM Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras features a large aperture of f2.8 at the 300-millimeter focal length and is optimized for use with digital SLR cameras. This lens transforms a large-aperture f2.8 300-millimeter lens into a zoom lens that allows you to determine the picture composition you want without having to change your vantage point. It has two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements in the front group and another SLD element in the rear group for excellent correction of chromatic aberration.
The latest in multi-layer lens coating technology and lens design reduce flare and ghosting, which is a common problem with digital cameras, and it also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. The lens' AF drive is equipped with a silent, responsive, and high-speed Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM), which also provides a full-time manual focus function. Since focusing and zooming do not change its overall length, this lens is easy to hold and use. In addition, since the front of the lens does not rotate, a circular polarizing filter can be easily attached and used. High-speed focusing is possible when this lens is used with dedicated APO EX 1.4 x or 2x teleconverters (sold separately).
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.