- A-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/32-45
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.1'
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
this Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM Lens. Designed for APS-C format cameras, it provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length that lets users capture distant subjects with ease. The lens also uses a variable maximum aperture of f/4-5.6 to keep size and weight to a minimum while an extra-low dispersion element helps combat aberrations. Equipped with a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM), users will enjoy speedy and quiet focusing along with a minimum focus distance of 3.1'. Additionally, ensuring that bokeh is smooth is a nine-blade circular diaphragm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.