- A-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 82.5-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4-5.6 to f/32-45
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.1'
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Retail white box
This Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM Lens. Designed for APS-C format cameras, it provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length that lets users capture distant subjects with ease. The lens also uses a variable maximum aperture of f/4-5.6 to keep size and weight to a minimum while an extra-low dispersion element helps combat aberrations. Equipped with a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM), users will enjoy speedy and quiet focusing along with a minimum focus distance of 3.1'. Additionally, ensuring that the bokeh is smooth is a nine-blade circular diaphragm.
- Covering a variety of telephoto focal lengths, this 55-200mm zoom is designed for APS-C format A-mount cameras, where it will provide a far-reaching 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length.
- A variable f/3.5-5.6 maximum aperture helps ensure that lens size and weight is kept to a minimum.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- By incorporating a Smooth Autofocus Motor (SAM) unit into the lens itself to drive the focusing element group, this lens is able to deliver smoother, quieter, and faster performance than coupled systems. Also, the design helps to achieve a minimum focus distance of 3.1'.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.