- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Min. Focusing Distance: 4.7"
- Suppressed Focus Breathing
- Dust- and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Ultra-wide-angle prime offers a 16.5mm equivalent focal length, making it a versatile option for subjects ranging from architecture to landscapes, as well as handheld vlogging needs.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field shooting and also excels in low-light conditions.
- Optical design offers impressive sharpness across the frame and also contributes to high clarity by reducing color fringing and a variety fo aberrations.
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm contributes a smooth and natural bokeh quality.
Refined Focusing Performance
- Internal focusing design offers more responsive focusing performance and maintains a consistent overall lens length during operation.
- Suitable for close-up shooting, the minimum focusing distance is 4.7" with a 0.2x maximum magnification when using manual focus, or 5.9" with a 0.13x magnification when using autofocus.
- Smooth Motion Optics (SMO) suppresses focus breathing to help maintain compositional accuracy when changing focus. This lens is also compatible with the Breathing Compensation function in select Alpha cameras.
Petite Design and Intuitive Handlin
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement conditions.
- Customizable focus hold button on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- When paired with a camera featuring Active Mode stabilization, the ultra-wide focal length works perfectly to produce stable shots while walking, along with a pleasing balance of subject and background in the frame when used at arm's length.
- Lens measures 2.3" long and weighs 6.4 oz, making it a great portable choice that's well-suited to the sleeker size of APS-C bodies.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.