- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 105-525mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- One Aspherical Element
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- XD Linear Motor AF System
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
The E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS from Sony is a 105-525mm-equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount cameras. The long reach is suitable for sports, wildlife, and landscape shooting, and is benefitted by Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also complementing handling is an XD Linear Motor that provides quick and quiet autofocus performance along with responsive manual focus control. In addition to refined handling and control, this 70-350mm lens is also characterized by its optical design, which includes one aspherical element and a trio of extra-low dispersion elements that reduce a variety of aberrations in order to realize sharp, clear imagery throughout the zoom range.
- Telephoto zoom 70-350mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 105-525mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- An XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Customizable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings. Also, a zoom lock keeps the lens length fixed when not in use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.