- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 1:1 Magnification Ratio; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11"
- Aspherical, ED, and Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Sliding Focus Ring for AF/MF Selection
- Focus Hold Button; Focus Range Limiter
G Lens, Macro Versatility
- The true macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with an 11" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Focusing distance and magnification scale are printed on top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- The focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the usable focus range between 11-19.7", 19.7"-infinity, or full.
- This lens's focusing ring can be slid forwards and backward to quickly shift between manual to autofocus modes.
- The internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use, benefitting focus accuracy and ease of use when the working distance is a concern.
G Series Optical Design
- Two extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are featured in the lens design to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- One aspherical element helps reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Direct Drive SSM system, along with the internal focusing design, promotes responsive and precise autofocus performance that's also quiet to suit video recording applications.
- The focus hold button permits manually stopping the autofocus at a specified point or the button can also be customized to control a variety of other assignable functions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shakes for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with a select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.