- Ideal for transporting an iPad, a compact digital camera, Tamrac's ZipShot Mini Tripod, and all of the necessary accessories.
- Super-slim, vertical-style day bag with a multitude of thoughtfully designed pockets
- Main compartment is completely foam-padded to hold and protect an iPad or other 10" screen Netbook. Apple's wireless keyboard fits inside a special sleeve in the front pocket.
- Three Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside front pocket hold small adapters, memory cards and extra batteries, while two paraphernalia pockets hold larger items like a compact camera or Tamrac's ZipShot Mini Tripod.
- The Zuma 2 is ideal for carrying an iPad, compact digital camera, Tamrac's ZipShot Mini Tripod, and all the necessary accessories. It's a super-slim, vertical-style day bag with a multitude of thoughtfully designed pockets to ensure that you can carry everything you need. The main compartment is completely foam padded and is perfect for holding and protecting the iPad or other 10" screen Netbook. Inside the front pocket are three Window-pane Mesh pockets to organize small adaptors, memory cards, and extra batteries. There are also two paraphernalia pockets for securing larger items like Tamrac's ZipShot Mini Tripod or a small digital camera. Apple's wireless keyboard fits in a special sleeve inside this pocket. Another Window-pane Mesh pocket inside the front door keeps cords and adaptors visible and organized. The unique shoulder pad stays in place and the strap slides through, allowing you to easily swing the bag from back to front, and back again. In back, there's a large, open po
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Publisher: GuraGear LLC
Details: Unique shoulder strap stays in place and strap slides through, allowing the bag to be easily swung from front to back , and back again.
Release Date: 12-02-2013
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 10.0 x 2.9 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.