- Larger, professional-sized version of model 750 Photographer's Daypack
- Slide Pocket film/filter compartment slides quickly from inside the front flap to provide the quickest possible access
- The Piggyback Pocket enables many of Tamrac's camera bags to work in conjunction with any rolling products that have a telescoping handle
- Lensgate Divider padded gates swing open and closed to prevent equipment from contacting each other
- Adjustable straps will hold a small tripod | PowerGrid Cordura
Details: The Super Photo Daypack 752 is a larger, professional-sized version of Tamrac's model 750 Photographer's Daypack. This is the perfect bag for the travelling photographer with two camera bodies, four or five lenses and lots of accessories and personal items. The Tamrac daypacks carry your gear securely while not looking like a camera bag. The camera compartment is quickly accessible through a double-sliding zipper that glides beneath a protective rain flap. Additional compartments and pockets provide organization and extra space. The large quick-release top flap provides complete coverage and has a zippered pocket that is perfect for maps and tickets. The discreet lower compartment is a completely foam-padded professional camera bag that will hold two cameras in Tamrac's exclusive Lens-Bridge with Lens-Gate Divider System. The thick foam padded backpack harness is contoured to disperse the weight evenly across the shoulders and back. Sternum straps prevent the shoulder straps from slipping. A Tuck-A-Way waist strap keeps the pack from bouncing and tucks away when not in use. Adjustable straps will hold a small tripod. Constructed of fully coated PowerGrid Cordura. The camera compartment is padded in thick closed-cell foam, with a strong plastic platform beneath the foam.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.