- Stylish handbag-style camera bag that holds a professional compact camera or most mirrorless cameras with a lens attached, an extra small lens, and a flash
- Front flap with metal buckle closure covers the zippered main compartment for security
- Zippered, pleated front pocket expands to hold camera accessories and personal items, an internal pocket holds small items, and an open back pocket keeps a manual handy
- Rich, smooth, water-resistant nylon fabric and smooth shiny silver interior lining
- Tamrac's new Aria Series camera bags strike the perfect balance between fashion and function. Like many high-end camera bags, the Aria Series is made from a rich, smooth, water-resistant nylon fabric that feels like silk. These stylish bags provide discreet protection for a camera and lenses without advertising what's inside. The Aria 1 is a stylish handbag-style camera bag that holds a professional compact camera or most mirrorless cameras with a lens attached, an extra small lens, and a flash. The front flap with metal buckle closure covers the zippered main compartment for security. The zippered, pleated front pocket expands to hold small accessories and personal items like keys. An internal zippered pocket on the back holds other small items while an open back pocket keeps a manual handy. The Aria 1 is made of the highest quality materials. The fabric is smooth and silky while still being incredibly durable. The interior of the bag has a shiny silver lining, making it easy to fi
Details: The brown 5421 Aria 1 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a simple, handbag-style bag for anyone who owns a small compact camera system. It comfortably holds a mirrorless camera with lens attached, two spare lenses or a flash and lens, as well as a few more accessories throughout the bag. It is made from a durable, water-resistant nylon and accented with a shiny silver lining that helps you locate your gear in low light conditions. Dual padded dividers can be configured to arrange your gear in separate spaces that prevent them from rolling around or bumping together, marring their finish. The long front flap comes with a metal buckle for added strength and security. Once the buckle is undone, the zippered main pocket is spacious and pleated for expandability in order to hold extras, such as your keys and a small wallet. Its zipper also extends out the sides and toward the strap for unobstructed access to the main pouch. Each side of the bag has a slim pocket great for smartphones or mp3 players, and the rear exterior features a larger slash pocket that will hold a camera manual, maps or documents. The entire bag is carried by an adjustable shoulder strap for maximum comfort.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.