- Holds Compact DSLRs or Mirrorless System
- Padded Laptop Compartment
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Zippered, Exterior Accessory Pockets
The black Professional Series: Anvil Slim 15 Backpack from Tamrac. The main compartment features padded, touch fastening dividers for storing and organizing your compact DSLRs or mirrorless cameras with attached lenses, extra lenses, and accessories. Opposite your stored camera gear are three, interior, zippered, clear, accessory pockets. A zippered, exterior, padded, front compartment has an inner sleeve for storing and protecting an up to 15" laptop or other device. Exterior pockets are handy for storing items such as sunglasses, mobile phones, maps, wallet, and other necessities. Side compression straps are useful for keeping your gear free from excessive movement.
Two, removable, adjustable, quick-release straps on the front of the pack are used for securing the legs of a pro-sized tripod, and work together with a lower accessory pocket, which is used for holding the tripod feet. Carry your Anvil Slim 15 Backpack with the padded, grab handle or shoulder harness. For comfort and stability, the harness features padded, adjustable shoulder straps with a connector. On longer journeys, photographers will appreciate the added comfort provided by the removable hip belt. Both the hip belt, and the side of the pack have M.O.L.L.E System attachment points. In the event of bad weather, simply deploy the form-fitted rain cover.
- Main compartment with padded, 2 short and 9 long touch-fastening dividers for organizing gear
- Padded compartment with an interior sleeve for storing an up to 15" laptop
- 3, clear, zippered, TPU storage pockets on main compartment wall opposite dividers
- Zippers feature "garages" to prevent pulls from scratching gear
- 2, front, zippered, butterfly-style, accessory pockets – one of which is used for storing the rain cover
- 1, zippered, accessory pocket located on lower, front of pack, which closes with double-zippers for securing the feet of a tripod
- Removable straps with quick-release buckle for a stable carry on the back of pack
- Padded, grab handle on top
- Comfortable airflow harness system with padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder strap D-Rings for attaching gear
- Adjustable sternum strap with quick-release buckle for added comfort and stability
- Removable, adjustable, padded hip belt, with quick-release buckle and M.O.L.L.E attachment points
- Side of pack features M.O.L.L.E attachment points
- Side compression straps for stabilizing loads
- Padded, mesh back panels to cushion impact and wick away moisture
Airflow Harness Pad
- Between back panels is an Airflow Harness Pad with optimized comfort foams
- Included, weather-resistant, seam sealed rain cover
- Interior areas feature a light gray lining for easier location of gear under lower light levels
- YKK Zippers with large, easy-to-use zipper pulls
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.