- Holds a DSLR and Lenses
- 10 x 7 x 6.5" Internal Dimensions
- LensGate Divider System
- Nylon & Polyester Exterior & Interior
- Double-Layer Polyurethane Coatings
- Interior & Exterior Pockets
- Top Handle & Removable Shoulder Strap
The Stratus 6 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a compact bag designed to accommodate the digital and film SLR cameras with zoom lens attached, 3-4 additional lenses, and a flash. It cradles the camera with an attached zoom lens using the Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems. It has a Dual Action Top that provides full coverage to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The bag has a front pocket that uses a memory and battery management system that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
Inside the top, a windowpane-mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There are two side pockets for accessories. There is a ZipDrop front pocket that has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while a Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage.
The Stratus 6 has an adjustable, bioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag uses optional Tamrac accessories with the attachment slots for the S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products, which customize this compact, professional bag.
- 500D CORDURA Nylon with 2x PU coating exterior fabric
- 840D Polyester with 2x PU coating exterior fabric
- 210D Nylon interior fabric
- YKK zippers
- Acetal buckles and clips
- For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform.
- Adjustable foam-padded divider
- Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform ensuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
- Lionsgate Divider System has padded gates that swing open and closed to protect equipment from coming into contact with each other. When used in conjunction with our Lens-Bridge divider system, they provide a better level of protection.
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible - This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- Dual Action Top provides full coverage of the main compartment
- Front Pocket incorporates the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters, and film.
- Two large foam padded end pockets for accessories
- ZipDrop zippered, see-through mesh pocket is great for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate.
- In the back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets, and instruction manuals
- Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage
- Metal "D" rings to attach other accessories
- Tripod straps
- Adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap
- EasyGrip carrying handle
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.