- Nikon F-Mount/DX-Format
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/29
- One XLD Element, One LD Element
- Aspherical & Hybrid Aspherical Elements
- BBAR and Fluorine Coatings
- HLD Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
This 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens from Tamron is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, where it provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range. Benefitting the versatile range of perspectives is an advanced optical design that includes a pair of low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to suppress both chromatic and spherical aberrations for a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity. A BBAR coating is also featured to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
In addition to the lens's optical merits, it also sports a four stop-effective Vibration Compensation (VC) system to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld. Also, an HLD autofocus motor is featured, and provides noticeably smooth, quiet, and quick focusing performance to suit both video and stills applications. The lens is also characterized by a moisture-resistant physical construction, and it has a fluorine coating on the front element to guard against dust, dirt, and smudging.
- Covering a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths, this zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- One XLD (extra-low dispersion) element and one LD (low dispersion) element are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- A molded glass aspherical element and a hybrid aspherical element are also included in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and realize greater sharpness and resolution while limiting distortions.
- A BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) autofocus motor delivers especially smooth and near-silent focusing performance, and is also quick and responsive. This focusing drive also affords full-time manual focus override for fine-tuned control.
- A sealed, moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates. Due to this unique design, this lens is only compatible with select Nikon F-mount cameras that support an electromagnetic diaphragm, including the D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300, D300s, and D500 DSLRs.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.