- Increase maximum focal length
- Eband coating for laminating ghosting and flare
- Autofocus and VC features are retained
- Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Bayonet mount made of brass on the camera side and stainless steel on the lens side.Optical Construction:9 elements in 5 groups
- Refer to User Guide for camera/lens compatibility.
Details: This new TC-X20 Tele converter is designed exclusively for select Nikon mount Tamron lenses. This tele converter increases the maximum focal length while nearly maintaining the MOD, so the magnification ratio during close focusing is enhanced. It also features Tamron’s sophisticated eBAND Coating for eliminating ghosting and flare. Both autofocus and VC features are retained with the compatible lenses. Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction with a sturdy, durable barrel design for is perfect for use with these larger lenses The bayonet mount made of brass on the camera side and stainless steel on the lens side to ensure excellent durability even with repeated mountings and detachments. Technical Specifications: Model Name TC-X20, Magnification 2.0x, Optical Construction 9 elements in 5 groups, Maximum Diameter for Nikon Ø62.3mm, Entire Length 65mm, Weight for Nikon 10.8 oz., Accessories mount cap, rear cap, lens case.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.4 x 4.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.