- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Details: Photographers everywhere, especially those who enjoy photographing people, can add wider range to their creative expression with the Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD Lens for Canon EF that extends from 35mm to 150mm and offers a fast F/2.8 aperture at the wide-angle end while maintaining a bright F/4 at the telephoto end. The zoom range incorporates the 85mm focal length (often regarded as optimum for portrait shooting) and covers everything from full-body shots that include the surrounding environment to head-and-shoulders shots that stand out from a natural defocused "bokeh" background for which Tamron is renowned. The compact Model A043 is designed for fast handling and easy transport, measuring only 4.9 in long and perfectly balanced. For the discerning travel photographer who wants to pack light while maintaining excellent image quality, the new 35-150mm zoom pairs perfectly with Tamron's 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD (Model A037) wide-angle zoom. The two lenses together cover 17mm to 150mm affording creative and versatile capture of landscape, street scenes, architectural details, food, street portraits and more, at a total weight of just 44.1 oz. with fast F/2.8 at the wide ends and F/4 at the tele end of each.FEATURES:Outstanding performance even in strongly backlit situations with Tamron BBAR coatingHigh-speed Dual MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) control system delivers fast and highly responsiveautofocus performance plus outstanding vibration compensationVC (Vibration Compensation) achieves 5 stops, CIPA Standards ratedMOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 17.7 inches across the entire zoom rangeMoisture-Resistant ConstructionFluorine CoatingCompatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.