- EF Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- One Low Dispersion Element
- DC Motor Gear Train AF Drive Module
- VC Image Stabilization
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for APS-C format Canon EF mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilization is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, an accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for APS-C format Canon EF mount DSLRs and provides a 28.8-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- A sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.
- One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.
- VC image stabilization helps to control the effects of camera shake to better enable working in low lighting or with longer shutter speeds.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth-of-field techniques.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.