- 18-270mm focal length
- 27-405mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 28.8-432mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 62mm filters F3.5-6.3 maximum aperture, minimum focus distance - 19.3 Inches, F22-40 minimum Refer user manual below
- Available in Canon EF-S, Nikon F (DX), Sony Alpha (without image stabilization) mounts
- Extremely fast Piezo drive focusing motor
- Vibration Compensation for ultra sharp images
- Compact design
Details: The World's Lightest, Smallest 15x Zoom*, with Tamron's First PZD (Piezo Drive)
The acclaimed Tamron 18-270mm VC ultra zoom for APS-C format DSLRs has reached an astonishing new level of compactness, performance, and speed with the addition of PZD (Piezo Drive), an innovative ultrasonic autofocus motor based on an advanced piezoelectric design. The result is a lens that's considerably lighter, and noticeably shorter and slimmer (filter diameter: 62mm) than any previous lens in its class, and provides faster, quieter auto-focusing.
Signature features that have made this amazingly versatile lens the world standard in its class have been retained. They include a 28-419mm equivalent (15X) zoom range, an improved, lightweight, compact Vibration Compensation (VC) system, macro focusing to 0.49m (19.3 inches) throughout, and, of course, superlative imaging performance.
*For SLR camera high-zoom-ratio lenses with 15x magnification capability. Current as of December 2010. (Source: Tamron).
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.