- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- XR and LD Elements
- Internal AF Motor, Manual Override
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13"
- Maximum Magnification 1:3.9
this SP 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di Lens from Tamron covers a useful wide-angle to portrait-length range of focal lengths to suit photography in a variety of environments. Its internal autofocus motor provides quick and precise focusing performance, while a sophisticated optical design that incorporates XR (Extra Refractive Index) and LD (Low Dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy. To benefit from working in difficult lighting conditions, a wide, f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the lens's zoom range.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 44.8-120mm equivalent focal length range
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Internal auto focus motor with manual override for quick and precise focusing performance
- XR (extra refractive) and LD (low dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.