- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- XR and LD Elements
- Internal AF Motor, Manual Override
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13"
- Maximum Magnification 1:3.9
this SP 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di Lens from Tamron covers a useful wide-angle to portrait-length range of focal lengths to suit photography in a variety of environments. Its internal autofocus motor provides quick and precise focusing performance, while a sophisticated optical design that incorporates XR (Extra Refractive Index) and LD (Low Dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy. To benefit from working in difficult lighting conditions, a wide, f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the lens's zoom range.
- Standard zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 44.8-120mm equivalent focal length range
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions
- Internal auto focus motor with manual override for quick and precise focusing performance
- XR (extra refractive) and LD (low dispersion) glass among 16 elements and 14 groups helps to improve sharpness, contrast, and color accuracy
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.