- 16-300mm zoom range for the perfect all around lens
- Lens hood included
- Piezo Drive autofocusing
- multiple layers of coating to produce clear, sharp images
- Vibration Compensation for crisp shots. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Details: The 16mm wide-angle revolution. Setting a new standard in high-power zoom lenses. Expand your options with high-power zooming with a single lens covering 16mm to 300mm plus macro capability. Spanning an ultra-wide spectrum of focal lengths, the all-in-one zoom lens is a supremely versatile photographic tool. Now, Tamron sets a new standard with a revolutionary world’s first 18.8x zoom lens for APS-C sized digital SLR cameras. This extraordinary lens comes with Vibration Compensation and high-speed Piezo Drive autofocusing, making it a lens you can rely on for crisp, detailed wide-angle to long-telephoto shots. It combines our latest advances in optical design - including the deployment of a spherical elements and newly developed glass - with multiple layers of coating to produce clear, sharp images while maintaining compact dimensions. Imagine the creative possibilities embodied in this latest breakthrough from the pioneer in all-in-one zooms!Specifications:Model Name B016Focal Length 16-300Format size Di Maximum Aperture F/3.5-6.3Diagonal Angle of View 82 Degree12’ - 5 Degree20’Lens Construction 16 elements, 12 groups Minimum Focus Distance 15.3 in at 300mmMax. Mag. Ratio 1:2.9Filter Diameter Ø67mmOverall Length 3.9"Maximum Diameter Ø75mmWeight 19 oz. Diaphragm Blades 7 (rounded diaphragm)Standard Accessory Lens Hood
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.