- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
Details: Breathtaking sharpness - velvety, soft bokeh - uncompromised performance. The culmination of Tamron's relentless obsession to deliver the ultimate image quality. Capture your vision. Pursue your passion. Unmask your potential.FEATURES:This lens completely unlocks the pleasure of photography - "We want to deliver a perfect image to people who love photography." That’s Tamron's obsessive goal for all Tamron lenses. This goal forms the basis of Tamron's concept for the SP 35mm F/1.4 Di USD (Model F045). The exceptional image quality of this fast fixed focal lens makes it worthy of being the lens that marks the milestone 40th anniversary of the SP (Superior Performance) Series. Uncompromising resolution at wide-open aperture combines with a velvety bokeh defocus blur that gently blends away from the ultra-sharp focus area. Ghosting and flare are suppressed to the utmost degree by the newly-developed BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Generation 2) Coating. Additionally, Tamron's new and exclusive Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism enables the heavy F/1.4 focusing unit to move with incredible accuracy at high-speed and deliver the best AF performance in every shooting situation. Truly, the Model F045 is the distillation of all of the optical technologies and manufacturing know how that Tamron has developed.Optical performance that defines the ultimate Tamron lens ever made - Tamron endeavored to achieve ultra-high quality where every shape is captured with perfect fidelity. So we meticulously eradicated any optical aberrations that could reduce image quality. In particular, we have eliminated the on-axis chromatic aberrations that plague fast-aperture lenses, and the sagittal coma flares that reduce peripheral image quality. This is accomplished by deploying 14 elements in 10 groups, a dense arrangement for a fixed focal lens. The optical construction includes a generous arrangement of special glasses, four LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements and three GM
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 10.5 x 6.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.