- VC performance is 5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
- MOD reduced to 37.4" (1:6.1 max. mag. Ratio). Angle of view (diagonal): 34°21' - 12°21'(for full-frame format), 22°33' - 7°59'(for APS-C format)
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate
- Compatible with TAMRON TAP-in Console, an optional accessory product; The front surface of the lens element is coated with a protective fluorine compound that is water- and oil-repellant
- Teleconverters (optional) compatible with this new Tamron lens.Aperture Blades:9 (circular diaphragm)
Details: The new SP70-200mm F/2.8 G2 (Model A025) telephoto lens reimagines the highly acclaimed Model A009 with enhanced optical performance, improved VC (Vibration Compensation), faster AF speed and accuracy, and shortened MOD (Minimum Object Distance) for greater flexibility. What’s more, compatibility with Tamron tele converters provides additional focal length. In keeping with the SP series’ innovative technology, the lens is designed to be durable, flexible and resilient enough to rise to any occasion. Every aspect of the SP 70-200mm F/2.8 G2 (Model A025) zoom has been improved, providing high image quality and enhanced bokeh throughout. Optical design features include XLD (extra Low Dispersion) and LD (Low Dispersion) glass to eliminate chromatic aberrations across the entire zoom range, ensuring optimum resolution― even at the edges. eBAND Coating designed exclusively for this new zoom offers superior anti- reflection properties, greatly minimizing flare and ghosting. And refined bokeh provides spectacular background effects from nearly any angle. Tamron’s best-in-class VC* image stabilization performance is equivalent to 5 stops**, according to CIPA standards. Plus, this lens offers a choice of three VC modes, including one exclusively for panning. Now you can match the VC mode to your shooting conditions and enjoy sharp, jitter-free handheld shooting―even in low light. * Among 70-200mm F/2.8 interchangeable lenses for full-frame DSLR cameras. (As of January, 2017. Source: Tamron.) ** Using in VC MODE 3 For Canon: 5D-MKIII is used For Nikon: D810 is used Products not sold by Tamron Authorized USA Dealers in the USA are considered gray market and as such do not qualify for rebates (if applicable), warranty, service or repair of any kind in the USA. Tamron USA, Inc. will not repair and/or service any product that is not an officially imported product and sold through an Authorized Tamron USA Dealer. In other words, there will be no authorized repair service under any
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.