Brand: Techart PRO
- Techart PRO Leica M to Sony E Autofocus Adapter - Techart PRO 1 Year Warranty
- Objective lens mount: Leica M mount
- Camera mount: Sony E
- Compatible cameras: Sony A7 (II), Sony A7R (II)
- Maximum bayonet extension: 4.5mm / 0.18"
Publisher: Techart PRO
Details: Techart PRO adapter is the world's first autofocus adapter for your manual focus camera lenses. It is able to turn your manual Leica M lens into an autofocus lens and use it under the Sony A7 cameras. Not only does it immediately give lives to all the manual Leica M lenses, it also changes the experience they had with these lenses. You can now use your favorite Leica lenses for taking snap shots, motion pictures or candid photos. Turn your Manual Focus Leica M-mount Lens into Auto Focus Fast & Precise Focusing for Snapshot / Motion photography Support AFS & AFC mode Further adapting other lenses with other bayonet mounts Improve Close Focus Ability Super Light and Compact Compatible with Sony A7(II) & Sony A7R(II) How does Techart PRO adapter work? Techart PRO adapter is basically a lens adapter with a motor and a printed circuit board, allowing the camera to measure the focus and communicate with the motor. And the motor will move the lens closer or further away from the camera sensor to reach the focal point. The principle is similar to the Contax Ax camera that the flange distance is adjusted to reach the focus. The maximum z-shift is 4.5mm which is sufficient to cover the focusing distance for most of the lenses. And the optical performance will NOT be affected for unit focusing lenses. What makes it so evolutional? Fast & Precise Techart PRO adapter has to be
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.