- Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees
- Flip lock enables 360 degree central column pivot
- Enables macro photography
- All-Terrain Feet: rubber, spikes, snow/sand shoes
- Legs adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles
Details: The Vanguard ABEO Pro 284AT Aluminum Tripod combines Vanguard's most celebrated innovations to help take your photography to the next level. The ABEO Pro Multi-Angle Central Column system allows users to move the central column from 0 to 180-degree angles in variable vertical and horizontal positions, making macrophotography and unique angle shots a breeze; its Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement, in just a few seconds, while maintaining the tripod's stability. When the central column is set in an angled position, a Quick Adjustment lever lock makes pivoting the central column simple; flip the lock open, rotate the column to the desired position and flip the lock closed. The ABEO Pro legs feature quick-flip locks and individually adjust to 25, 50 and 80 degree angles with use of ergonomic release buttons for easy setup on uneven terrain or spreading out flat for super low angle photography.
Package Dimensions: 24.5 x 6.0 x 5.2 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.