- The US product warranty is valid only when shipped from or sold by an authorized reseller. Visit the Vanguard World company website for a list of authorized dealers
- 26mm 3 section aluminum alloy legs adjust to 25, 50, and 80-degree angles to enable extreme low angle photography and smooth fluid-like ball head rotates 360 degrees and includes a quick release plate and bubble levels
- Hexagon-shaped central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees
- The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement
- Premium magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-shock ring. Quick shoe: QS-39
- Quick flip leg locks and rubber feet with retractable spikes
- Outstanding stability and loading capacity up to 15.4 pounds
- Folded height: 28.125", Extended height: 68.125", Weight :5.38 lbs/2.44 kg
Details: Alta Pro tripods have unmatched flexibility, stability and enabling more angle possibilities than ever before. Its innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) System allows users to move the central column from zero to 180-degree angles in variable vertical and horizontal positions making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze.The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement, in just a few seconds, while maintaining the tripod’s stability. Additional tripod features include advanced camera vibration and shock control, aluminum alloy legs that adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles, quick-flip leg locks, patented premium magnesium die-cast canopy, hexagon-shaped central column for extra stability, and non-slip, spiked rubber feet for changing terrains and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories. Its SBH-100 fluid-like ball head rotates 360 degrees and has smooth locking knobs, an outstanding loading capacity and fine-tuning functions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.