- BaK4 phase-coated prisms and fully multi coated lenses; waterpoof and fogproof
- Twis-out eyecup with long eye relieve and smooth motion diopter ring
- Large focus adjustment wheel
- Ergonomic grip with thumb rest
- Soft rubber armor with unique texture
Details: Vanguard Spirit Plus binoculars offer advanced quality with superior design and technical features, including BaK4 roof prisms, all available at industry-shattering prices. Patented Spirit Plus’ lenses and prisms feature special coatings to provide the sharpest image possible with enhanced contrast and true color reproduction. They also come with a deluxe carrying strap and soft bag for transporting and storing.
Spirit Plus is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions
Ergonomic Spirit Plus binoculars are built for comfortable use
Nitrogen-charged and O-ring sealed, Spirit Plus is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions. Want proof? Each binocular is submerged in three feet of water for 30 minutes and then thoroughly retested before shipping out. How’s that for piece of mind should you happen to leave them out in the rain or let them slip into a shallow stream?
Built for comfort
Spirit Plus is all about comfort, with a lightweight body with ergonomic grip and thumb rest, so there's no worry about it slipping from your hands. They also feature long eye relief (up to 19 mm) to keep your vision from getting fatigued from extended viewing. What’s more, they come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defect, so you can rest easy knowing they will perform for years to come.
Release Date: 17-08-2010
Package Dimensions: 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.